- Myanmar is the largest country on Mainland South- East Asia with a population of 55 mn.
- Total Coastline is 2,832 Km
- Boarding Bangladesh and India on the North–West , China on the North-East and Laos and Thailand on the South-East.
- Economic Gateway to a potential vast market of over two Billion consumers as well as Sub Regional Economic Nodal Link.
- GDP 65 Billion USD (DEC 2015)
- GDP – Composition by sector (2011 Est.)
- Agriculture 43% / Industry 20.5% & Services 36.6%.
- Exports – USD 871 Mil (Dec 2015).
- Imports – USD 1510 Mil (Dec 2015)
Main Export Partners
Main Import Partners
Myanmar “Ports and Airports”
Ace Aviation Myanmar
• Established in 2017 Sept. as subsidiary of Ace Aviation Services BD
• A joint Venture company between Aitken Spence Cargo (Sri Lanka) and Bengal Airlift Limited.
• Head quartered in Yangon
- Ace Aviation Myanmar Co Ltd
No : 8A, Cherry Condo, Bo Myat Tun Road,
Botataung Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Key Contact: K.D.N Sampath – Country Manager